There are many ways to fix broken, unattractive, or missing teeth. Some of the most common procedures are:
- Implants- fake tooth that attaches to a titanium screw in the gums and jaw bone
- Crowns- a tooth shaped cap that goes on top of a weak tooth
- Bridges- a row of false teeth that attach to two other teeth to replace a single or small row of missing teeth
- Dentures- partial or full arch of teeth that are missing or pulled from poor structural health. These can be placed like implants or as a well-fitted, removable insert
- Extractions- the procedure of pulling a tooth because it cannot be saved. It is fixed with one of the other options listed here.
- Fillings- Material used to fill cavities or missing chunks of a tooth. Different colors are available, so no one has to know that they are there if the spot is visibile.
- Inlays, Onlays, and Veneers- restorations made outside the mouth then placed on top of a tooth. It gives the tooth a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.